How can I change/ cancel my reservation?
Visit the View/Change bookings option on the homepage of our website which has a list of features that allow you to retrieve and re-print your itineraries. You can also process changes/ cancellations to the itinerary and make special service request additions (meals, seat, pre-paid excess baggage etc.) in your booking. You can also update your contact information on this page.
Can a refund be obtained on an Itinerary cancellation?
Yes,a refund on an itinerary cancellation can be obtained. You can cancel the ticket online and get refunded after the applicable cancellation charges are incurred. Changes or cancellations to booking must be made at least
• 2 hrs prior for domestic flights
• 4 hrs prior for international flights.
There will be an imposition of No Show charges if the ticket is not cancelled/ rescheduled within the stipulated time which means the ticket amount will be forfeited and only applicable taxes will be refunded.
What is Kiosk Check-in?
Kiosk Check-in is a convenient way for passengers to check-in using IndiGo kiosks located at the airport. Passengers can select their preferred seat and print their boarding pass.
Passengers DO NOT need to register to avail of our Kiosk Check-in facility.
Passengers will not be able to print out their boarding pass from the kiosk in case they arrive late and the check-in counters for the flight are closed.
Who can I contact at IndiGo with feedback or comments?
• You may share your experiences, feedback or complaints by sending an SMS to 566772. SMS must be sent in the following format: FEEDBACK PNR comments.
• Feedback, concerns or comments can also be posted on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/goIndiGo.in) or on our Twitter page (@IndiGo6E)
• IndiGo's Customer Relations department may also be contacted with feedback, comments or concerns via E-mail
Are there any additional charges if I make my payment through the call centre?
A booking fee of INR 250 for Domestic and INR 400 for International + GST per passenger per sector (or equivalent) will be applicable for all bookings made from the call center and airport ticketing counter
Do I need to inform IndiGo if I have any medical condition?
Customers who are ailing from any particular medical condition can travel on IndiGo after giving prior medical information as per the medical form provided on the IndiGo Website, in order for IndiGo to provide complete assistance.
• Medical Information must be provided to IndiGo at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
• The customer must also inform IndiGo regarding any hospitalisation requirement upon arrival.
• In case a Customer will be accompanied by a safety assistant during travel then his/her name and contact details must also be shared with IndiGo.
Will I be contacted in advance if my flight is delayed, preponed or cancelled?
If you have provided us with your SMS-capable mobile phone number while booking, then IndiGo will notify you in advance through an SMS on your mobile phone. Passengers will also be sent the revised itinerary on their registered email address.
We strongly recommend all passengers to provide us with their correct phone number and email address at the time of booking, in order to enable us to inform them in unforeseen cases of flight delays or cancellations. You can update your contact details on the View/Change Booking page on our website.
Will IndiGo provide any additional benefits to passengers in case their flight is cancelled or rescheduled?
IndiGo will not be liable for any loss incurred due to flight cancellation or rescheduling, and passengers will not be provided any additional benefits.
What is the procedure to cancel my flight?
The customers booking can be cancelled/ changed before the scheduled time of departure by contacting IndiGo's Call Centre, at IndiGo's Airport Counters, on Indigo's website and through participating travel agent responsible for original booking.
• 2 hours prior to flight departure for domestic flights
• 4 hours prior to flight departure for international flights