In what conditions, your proposal will be accepted?
The proposal will be accepted subject to following:
1. All KYC documents are submitted & verified by ICICI Prudential.
2. Medical Tests, if any, are completed by the customer.
3. Any other requirement, post verification of documents & medical reports, if any, to be fulfilled by customer.
4. Realization of complete payment amount.
What is a tax/premium paid certificate?
The 'Tax/Premium Paid Certificate' is a document that displays the total premium that you have paid for all your policies in a specific financial year. You can use this document as an investment proof for tax filing.
How can I get a copy of my tax/premium paid certificate?
To view or download your tax/premium paid certificate, click here and enter your policy number and date of birth.
You can also get your tax/premium paid certificate through any of these options:
Online Account: Login to your online account and follow these steps:
1. Once you login, click on the 'Statements' tab
2. Under 'Statements' tab, click on 'Tax/Premium Paid Certificate’ and select your policy number.
Call us: You can call us on 1860 266 7766 from Monday to Saturday, 10AM to 7PM and we will accept your request on call after verifying your policy details. NRI customers can call us on +912261930777.
Our Branches: You can request for your tax/premium paid certificate at any of our branches. To locate the nearest branch, click here.
Email us: You can send us an email request at email@example.com from your registered email id. Do mention your policy number in the subject line.
How can I get a duplicate physical copy of my policy document?
To get a duplicate physical copy of your policy document, you need to visit any ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branch with the following documents:
Notarized copy of an indemnity bond printed on stamp paper of Rs. 500/-. Click here to download the format.
Cheque/ Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (towards reprint charges) in favor of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.
To locate the nearest branch, click here.
Once we receive your request, the duplicate copy will be couriered to you within 10 working days.
How to download Certificate of Insurance?
In case of Group Term product, once the policy gets issued you can download your Certificate of insurance from our website.
Steps to download Certificate of insurance:
Visit this link
Enter your policy number, date of birth, Member id/Loan number/Account number OR PAN and click on Submit.
For Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana(PMJJBY), please click here.
Input all mandatory fields and click on Submit.
Post submission Certificate of Insurance will get generated in PDF format.
How do I apply for a loan on my policy ?
You can apply for a loan on your endowment policy after completion of the lock-in period. For details, please refer the loan section of your policy document.
To apply for a loan, you can visit any of our branches with the following documents:
1. Duly filled loan application form. Click here to download the form.
2. Policy Certificate.
3. Signed Copy of Photo Identity Proof of the policy holder, i.e. PAN Card, Aadhaar Card etc.
4. Cancelled Cheque of the Bank account in which you wish to receive the loan amount. If cheque is not available copy of bank passbook or bank statement can also be submitted.
To locate the nearest branch, click here.
Once we receive your request, we will process it within 8 working days and send you a confirmation.
How can I revive my policy which is discontinued?
Policy holder can apply for revival of the policy within two years from the date of policy discontinuance by paying the due premium, reinstatement charges and submitting the Personal Health Declaration Form (if applicable). Revival of policy is subject to underwriting.
How do I get contact details of my advisor?
You can get contact details of your advisor by calling us on 1860 266 7766
Kindly follow below given steps to get the details:
Call on 1860 266 7766
Select Language of your choice
Select 'Existing Customer' option
Select option 'Advisor contact details'
Details would be received on your registered mobile number.
Who are 'Assignor' and 'Assignee'?
The person who transfers his right is called the "assignor" (i.e. the Policyholder) and the person to whom the right is transferred is called the "assignee".
Can you appoint nominee under MWP or HUF policies?
Nomination under MWP policies and policies financed from HUF funds is not allowed.
How can you change or cancel your Nomination?
A nomination may be cancelled or changed by an endorsement or by a will also. However, notice of such cancellation or change should be delivered to insurance company.
How do I surrender my policy?
Surrender is a mid-term termination of your life insurance policy. If you surrender your policy your life insurance cover will end and all your policy benefits will stop. Hence we recommend you to re-think your decision of surrendering the financial security of your loved ones.
You can surrender your policy, only after completion of the lock-in period. For details of the lock-in period in your policy, please refer your policy document. On surrender of your policy your policy value will be paid to you as per the policy terms.
To surrender your policy, you can visit any of our branches with the following documents:
1. Surrender Form. Click here to generate the form, by entering your policy number and date of birth.
2. Policy Document.
3. Signed Copy of Photo Identity Proof of the policy holder, i.e. PAN Card, Aadhaar Card etc. Please carry an original copy of the Identity proof.
4. Cancelled Cheque of the Bank account in which you wish to receive the surrender amount. Please ensure that your name is printed on the cheque.
To locate the nearest branch, click here.
Once we receive your request, we will process your payout within 15 working days and send you a confirmation.
How do I get my policy maturity amount?
If your policy offers a maturity benefit, then at the end of your policy term, a maturity benefit will be paid to you provided all due premiums on the policy have been paid. Your maturity amount will be directly credited to your bank account number registered with us within 15 days of your policy maturity date.
For a smooth payout, we recommend you to update your bank account details. IRDAI has also made it compulsory for all policy holders to register their bank account details.
Documents to register your bank account details:
1. Signed copy of Electronic payout form with your bank account details. Click here to download the form.
2. Cancelled cheque of the bank account in which you want to receive your policy payout. Please ensure your name is printed on the cheque.
3. Signed copy of your Identity proof such as PAN card, Driving license or Passport.
You can submit these documents through any of these options:
Our Branches: You can submit these documents at any of our branches. To locate the nearest branch, click here.
Courier: Courier or post these documents to:
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.,
Unit No. 1A & 2A, Raheja Tipco Plaza, Rani Sati Marg,
Malad (East), Mumbai- 400 097.
Once we receive your request, we will process it in 15 working days and send you a confirmation.
How to get pension income from your policy?
On maturity of your pension policy, your maturity amount will be used to give you pension income. 6 months prior to your pension policy maturity date, we send you details of the pension option available on your policy, the indicative value of the pension income you will receive and a list of documents that you need to submit.
To start pension on your policy, you need to send us a few documents and your request form indicating your preference on the following 2 points:
1. Maturity amount that you want to get pension income from. You can use the entire amount to get pension or withdraw up to 33.33% as a lump sum and use the balance to get pension.
2. Pension option from which you would like to receive pension income. There are many options from which you can choose, such a lifelong income for you, and then for your spouse etc. Click here to know about all the pension options.
Along with the form, you will also need to send a few documents. Please note that pension income on your policy, will start after policy maturity and only after we receive all your documents and your preferred pension options.